Senior Graphic Designer.
Natalia is lead designer and production manager of the Jacksonville BUZZ magazine. She is known as the heart of the publication, and some would say it’s her design “baby”. She has taken the publication to new heights over the past few years continually helping it to grow.
Natalia brings love and enthusiasm for good design to the company. She has been a vital part of our staff for the past 3 years and continues to strive for excellence in all projects she takes on. From her start at the University of North Florida, she has been in pursuit of knowledge and inspiration to continually improve and advance her abilities. Outside of work, Natalia submits projects for design contests, including album cover designs and ‘Green’ projects. If she had one mission in her career, it would be to convert the design industry over to ‘Green’ practices.
When Natalia is not hard at work you can find her at one of Jacksonville’s many music venues enjoying some tunes. You can’t find a time in the day that she is not listening to music. In her mind silence is not golden, but the sweet riffs of the guitar are. If you are in the mood for a tasty meal, Natalia’s cooking is the ticket. She loves to cook and entertain friends. It must be that Italian blood flowing through her veins.
1. I have a cat named Pablo after my favorite artist Pablo Picasso.
2. I would spend my last dime on a concert ticket.
3. I encourage everyone in the office to recycle in our state-of-the-art recycling bin (a plastic grocery bag that the designers take home to recycle).
4. I need 7 cups of coffee to function daily.
5. I’m from a small town in central Florida that no one has ever heard of called Citrus Springs.