Senior Account Manager.
Renee believes that success comes from hard work and never losing sight of your goals. Renee grew up in a small town in Tennessee and moved to Florida in 2005.
She began her career with the Pensacola News Journal as a graphic designer. She later had the opportunity to work for a growing marketing and advertising firm for several years as an account manager and multimedia graphic designer. She and her husband relocated to Jacksonville, FL, in 2009, where she took a marketing position with The Florida Times-Union. Renee joined CFM in 2011 as an account manager and is dedicated to ensuring that her clients see success with all their marketing efforts.
Renee graduated magna cum laude from Middle Tennessee State University with a degree in Journalism and minors in Art and French. Her passions include traveling, painting, reading, going to the beach and spending time with her husband, Elliott, and daughter, Elise.
1. I love to sit on the porch and enjoy a cup of coffee in the mornings.
2. I am a die-hard Scrabble player-I will challenge anyone.
3. I studied abroad in Caen, France, in college and speak a little French.
4. I love cheesy romance novels and have read the Harry Potter series at least five times.
5. I have an identical twin sister.